This website is updated daily, please check back for new information
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
If you begin to have a temperature over 100 ° F or any of the symptoms listed here, call your Primary Care Provider.
Konza’s Response to Coronavirus
Patient and staff health and safety remain Konza’s top priorities. As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, Konza’s diligently monitors patient and community health, assisting with response efforts in the communities we serve while continuing to provide essential access to healthcare services. We pledge to keep the community informed and will update this site with information regarding changes to Konza operations and COVID-19 developments.
As cases of community spread of COVID-19 increase, Ascension continues to diligently monitor and respond to this evolving situation to protect our patients, associates and the communities we serve. This website is updated daily and we encourage you to check back regularly for new information.
What you need to know
- For COVID-19 information contact Konza at 785-238-4711 and press 1 when prompted, a qualified member of our staff will provide important screening and health information.
- All patients and staff will be screened upon entering a Konza facility.
- Please call before you come to a healthcare facility if you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, have traveled outside the US or inside the US where there is widespread transmission, or have been in close contact with someone confirmed or under investigation for COVID-19- 785-238-4711.
- Please attend all appointments alone.
- Konza is suspending all non-emergent dental procedures.
- In-clinic, non-urgent medical and behavioral health appointments are being reduced- please stay tuned for telehealth and curbside options.
- Konza pharmacy is providing curbside or mail service at no additional cost, please contact the pharmacy at 785-579-6146.
- Geary Community Hospital COVID-19 hotlines- 785-210-4214 or 785-210-4825
You Can Help Stop the Spread
You can help stop the spread! Practice these safety measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and practice social distancing.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily.
Know the facts about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and help stop the spread of rumors.
Help prevent he spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have it, follow these steps to help protect other people in your home and community.
A Federally Qualified and a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) deemed health center